- ABOUT EUREKA
- NEWS & MEDIA
- CONTACT & SUPPORT
This conference, organised by the European Regions for Research and Innovation Network (ERRIN), will aim to encourage novel approaches to financing and business models, in addition to technological innovation, in developing clean energy technologies.
ERRIN Member regions will showcase inspiring, concrete examples of innovative and efficient approaches to securing investment in local low carbon projects. A subsequent debate between the project developers and EU institutional; finance institution; and private sector representatives will explore the lessons which can be drawn from these projects in designing the future EU approach to supporting investment in low carbon technologies.
The event will include an exhibition and presentation of sustainable energy projects:
- Public private partnership in smart grid & smart mobility projects (Basque region)
- Linking regional energy strategy with mitigation & adaptation issues (Stuttgart)
- Using ESCOs to reduce consumption (Murcia)
- CCS project implementation (Norway)
- Energy performance contracts in small municipalities (Norway)
CONTACT / Karen Burt |
Tel: +32 (0)2 282 83 04
Fax: +32 (0)2 282 83 17
>download the event program|
> visit event website