Ongoing EUREKA technological clusters calls
date of publication > 06-February-2013
One of the three EUREKA funding instruments, with Eurostars and EUREKA individual projects, are EUREKA technological clusters. EUREKA Clusters are long-term, strategically significant industrial initiatives. They aim to develop generic technologies of key importance for European competitiveness mainly in different technological sectors.
You can apply for funding from EUREKA Clusters all year long but here are a few dates and information on currently open calls:
- EUROGIA+ - This cluster finances projects in clean energy. The next deadline for the submission of a project application is February 15, 2013.
- EURIPIDES - EURIPIDES specialises in smart systems, which are electronic systems integrated in objects, vehicles, textiles or even human bodies. The next deadline for the submission of a project outline is February 26, 2013.
- CATRENE - CATRENE is the EUREKA Cluster for micro and nano-electronics, a key sector of the European industry! The next deadline to submit your project outline is April 2, 2013.
- CELTIC Plus - This cluster specialises in telecommunications, including smartphone and other Internet-based services. You can apply for funding from CELTIC Plus until April 23, 2013.
- ITEA 2 - ITEA 2 is the European software industry's spearhead. The next call for project funding opens in March 19, 2013 and potential project participants will be able to send their project outlines until May 24, 2013.
- ACQUEAU - EUREKA's water tech Cluster's calls are open all year long! Do not hesitate to apply for ACQUEAU funding now!