Addressing some of the most important issues as regards the global cooperation in RDI, EUREKA, the Mission of Canada to the EU and the Governement of Québec are co-organising a breakfast panel discussion on global cooperation in research and innovation as part of the 10th European Innovation Summit (EIS 2018).
This event aims to provide a well-timed opportunity to remind the EU institutions of the value and importance of global collaboration in research and innovation, present the perspectives from the European Commission and EUREKA and selected countries on how global collaboration could be optimised under Horizon Europe, as well as to share best practice and recommendations on how to further enhance a win-win cooperation.
- Maria Cristina Russo, European Commission, Director of International Cooperation, DG Research and Innovation (RTD)
- David Golding, EUREKA UK Deputy High Level Group Chairman
- Dr. Ted Hewitt, President, Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and Chair of the Canada Research Coordinating Committee
- Canada (Québec): TBC. Senior official from MESI
- Michael Leskiw, International Senior Contract Administrator, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Prof. Hiroshi NAGANO, Visiting Fellow, Center for R&D Strategy (CRDS), Japan; Former Chairperson, Global Science Forum, OECD; Former Director-General, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
- Professor Moacyr Martucci, Brazilian National Contact Point Coordinator European Programme