Celtic-Plus is a EUREKA ICT cluster and an industry-driven European research initiative to define, perform and finance through public and private funding common research projects in the area of telecommunications, new media, future Internet, and applications & services focusing on a new "Smart Connected World" paradigm.
Celtic-Plus is open to any type of company covering the Celtic-Plus research areas, large industry as well as small companies or universities and research organisations.
Achieving its mission CelticPlus will focus on two main research priorities:
- “Get Connected”: tackling the infrastructures and connectivity aspects of tomorrow’s ICT,with topics around network elements and infrastructures and network architecture and connectivity.
- “While Connected” tackles the end-to-end services and applications, with topics related to future end-to-end services.
Celtic-Plus calls for proposals are defined on a bi-annual basis. Every year there are two submission possibilities.
Project ideas can be submitted twice a year in the Spring- or in the Autumn-Call
Making a Celtic-Plus project proposal is easy. Just register on the Celtic-Plus Online proposal tool, fill in the Webforms, and upload your proposal in pdf.
To speed up the call and funding decision process, each project participant should submit a national funding application in parallel to the proposal submission. A short proposal abstract (including a short project outline, intended consortium partners/ countries) can be submitted until one month before the deadline for a first check to the Celtic Office.
Get in contact with the Celtic Community
- Have a look at current Celtic-Plus project proposal ideas and please do not hesitate to contact the proposers
- You can also join Celtic-Plus projects in set-up or running phase,
- Come to our Proposers Day and pitch your project idea in front of the Celtic-Plus community
- You can also meet us at the Celtic-Plus Event