Do you want to access new markets, technologies, and skills? Do you want to gain recognition through your involvement in an international collaborative R&D project? Do you want to work with partners beyond national borders, develop new products or services, or work on pre-competitive research and development?
Then Celtic-Plus is for you!
Celtic-Plus is an industry-driven European research initiative to define, perform and finance through public and private funding, common R&D projects in the area of telecommunications, new media, future Internet, and applications & services focusing on a new “Smart Connected World” paradigm.
Participation in Celtic-Plus calls offers proposers several unique benefits on top of the public funding. The most important benefits are:
- Proposers are free to define the content of their project proposal according to their own research interests and priorities. Proposers are not bound by a specific call text.
- Celtic-Plus projects are close to the market and have a track record of fast exploitation results after the end of the project. So far the projects have led to more than 600 new or improved products and services.
- High-quality proposals have an excellent chance of receiving funding, with an average success rate of 70 %.
- Project ideas can be submitted twice a year in the Spring- or in the Autumn-Call
Get in contact with the Celtic Community
- Have a look at current Celtic-Plus project proposal ideas and please do not hesitate to contact the proposers
- You can also join Celtic-Plus projects in set-up or running phase,
- Come to our Proposers Day and pitch your project idea in front of the Celtic-Plus community
- You can also meet us at the Celtic-Plus Event
- Follow us on Twitter @CelticPlus; the hashtag we use for our Proposers Day is #CelticPropDay and the hashtag for our Celtic-Plus Event is #CelticEvent.
Celtic-Plus projects are open to any type of company, large industry as well as small companies or universities and research organisations, even for companies outside the EUREKA countries.
Celtic plus projects:
- receive public funding, depending on the national funding decisions, of up to 50%
- can be from less than 1 M€ up to more than 70 M€ in total project budget. Typical project durations are between 24 and 36 months, and can include from 2 to over 50 partners