The Executive Agency for SMEs (EASME) has contracted the Technopolis Group, Hofstede Insights and icunet to set up a learning portal and methodologies to support small and medium sized companies (SMEs) from the EU to better grasp business and innovation opportunities in emerging markets through a better understanding of cultural differences.
The project is called CUBE IN, “A cultural understanding for business expansion and innovation”.
This webinar, organised by EASME, will aim to discuss about the opportunities that CUBE IN can provide to your business support organisation and also to your clients/companies.
This event has been designed for the participants interested in
- understanding cultural differences and tackling them?
- how to do business with countries outside Europe (i.e. emerging economies)?
- innovating products/services outside your home market?
- The culture factor for internationalising and innovating SMEs.
- What services does CUBE IN provide?
- How can you and your SMEs benefit from the programme?
- Q&A session
We will use Webex as webinar tool.
You can watch the webinar by downloading webex on your computer or smart phone.
You can also just listen in (without video) and connect via your phone. For this you do not need to download webex but need to call one of the global numbers indicated below/in attachment.
Meeting number (access code): 849 644 887
Host key: 129601
Join from a video system or application
Join by phone
+32 (0)22008147 Belgium Toll
+352 24871056 Luxembourg Toll
Can't join the meeting? Contact support