Taking place in Barcelona on May 19th, the E!nnoVest Venture Forum will be a leading investment match-making event for European innovation SMEs and investors. Hosted by the EUREKA Network and the Spanish chairmanship, the event is organised by Tech Tour within the framework of the E!nnoVest Programme.
A jury of investors will evaluate and determine a total of 30 SMEs to participate in the forum among the candidate companies that have participated to the E!nnoVest programme. The selected SMEs active in the fields of Life Sciences, Information Communications Technologies and Clean Technologies will have the opportunity to present their achievements and business plans to the most active European angels, venture capitalists and corporate investors.
‘’The forum represents a unique opportunity not only for entrepreneurs to gain visibility among the investment community and to have access to capital, but also for investors to scout promising high-tech entrepreneurs from all over Europe’’ points out Teresa Cunha, senior advisor at Tech Tour.
- 30 high-tech company presentations
- 50 international and regional investors and experts reviewing company presentations and giving individual feedback
- Expert speakers heading discussion panels on industry and technology trends
- Ample networking opportunities
- Pre-arranged One2One meetings between entrepreneurs and venture capitalists, corporations, advisers.
More information on E!nnoVest and how to register: http://eurekainnovest.eu/