This event co-organised by the Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG), Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) and Standortagentur Tirol will aim to present some of the Horizon 2020 programmes designed to promote international cooperation in research and development projects between small and medium enterprises (SMEs): SME instrument, Fast Track to Innovation, Eurostars and Enterprise Europe Network.
The participants will have the opportunity to interact with the relevant experts to SMEs EU subsidies and the Enterprise Europe Networking in personal interviews, and to network with companies.
The event is free and will be held in german language.
- 11:00 - Greeting, Standortagentur Tirol
- 11:15 - EUREKA and Eurostars, Olaf Hartmann, Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG)
- 11:45 - Do's and Don'ts - report from practice, Andreas Walli, GeoVille Information Systems GmbH
- 12:00 - SME instrument, Klaus Kleewein, Enterprise Europe Network, Standortagentur Tirol
- 12:15 - Lunch break
- 13:00 - Experience Report of a Evaluator, Klaus Weinberger, sAnalytiCo Ltd
- 13:15 - Innovation in SMEs, Christian Frey, Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG)
- 13:45 - Enterprise Europe Network, Mario Weikenkas, Enterprise Europe Network, Standortagentur Tirol
- 14:15 - Discussions with the speakers
The Eurostars Programme is a joint programme between EUREKA and the European Commission and the first European funding and support programme to be specifically dedicated to research-performing SMEs.
With a total budget of €1.14 billion, Eurostars stimulates them to lead international collaborative research and innovation projects by easing access to support and funding.