EUROGIA2020, the EUREKA Cluster for low carbon energy technologies, is organising a project outline day/ brokerage event in Dusseldorf, Germany on March 13, 2017 in conjunction with Energy Storage Europe 2017.
This event supported by various national funding agencies and NRC (National Research Council Canada) aims to bring Canadian Energy Storage Industry together with its European counterparts to generate transnational energy technology projects. The main theme of the brokerage event will be energy storage; however, participants focusing on other energy technology fields are also encouraged to join.
Boost your business with innovative energy technologies and gain new opportunities and competitive advantages through co-operations in R&D. Attending this PO event will give you easy access to enterprises in the field of low carbon energy technologies.
- Develop applied R&D projects in the energy storage sector
- Learn about funding opportunities in various countries
- Meet industry partners interested in collaborative innovation
- Engage in targated B2B Meetings over two days
- Get to know key R&D players in the low carbon energy and storage technologies field