This year, the annual FP9 conference organised by Science|Business will focus on how international relations in science, technology and trade could be transformed - and how these changes will, in turn, affect the EU’s next flagship R&D effort, Framework Programme 9.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Facing up to a new world order. How will it affect science, technology and trade?
- Global disruptors: open access revolution, science as diplomacy, the immunology of Alzheimers, the innovation bank
- How can FP9 make international collaboration happen?
Parallel sessions: What the new world order means for...
- Infectious diseases
- Climate & energy research
- The cloud
- International maritime innovation