This workshop, organised by NCP Brussels and Enterprise Europe Brussels will attract Brussels-based SMEs, universities, research centres and spin-off companies to learn about the Horizon 2020 SME Instrument programme.
To register please fill the form here by 7 June 2017.
As a general rule, inscriptions will be accepted on a first come first served rule. No more than one person per organisation will be accepted
The workshop is free of charge, but registration is mandatory.
- 14:00 – 14:30 Registration and welcome coffee
- 14:30 – 15:00 The Basics of the SME Instrument Phase 1 and Phase 2 – Daniela Fazenda, NCP SME at NCP Brussels
- 15:00 – 15:45 What to prioritize in a SME Instrument proposal – Sarah van Haelst, Innovation Coaching Advisor (EEN Advisor)
- 15:45 – 16:00 Q&A followed by Coffee break
- 16:00 – 16:15 Perspectives for the SME instrument under FP9 - Daniela Fazenda, NCP SME at NCP Brussels & Sarah van Haelst, Innovation Coaching Advisor (EEN Advisor)
- 16:15 – 16:30 Consortium Building: how to find the right partners - Benjamin CARNEC, ICT and Innovation Advisor at Enterprise Europe Brussels
- 16:30 – 17:00 Q&A followed by Wrap up & conclusions