Once a year, ITEA organises a Call for projects starting with a two-day brokerage event, called the ITEA Project Outline Preparation Days (PO Days).
Participants have the opportunity to submit research project proposals that fit in the domain of "software-intensive systems and services".
In a two-stage procedure, the quality of the project proposal is evaluated and improved, finally leading to a selection of high quality project proposals that receive the official ITEA label. The ITEA label provides project partners with the possibility of applying for public funding from their national authorities.
This event is a stepping stone for many to start preparing a PO, to learn and discuss about new project ideas, meet and partner up with consortium members and find out more about the Call details.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Present your project idea(s) and/or learn about other project ideas in a poster session and during parallel project idea pitch sessions
- Discuss and work on your project ideas in workgroup sessions
- Meet companies and potential partners from all over Europe and beyond
- Meet Public Authorities to discuss your idea(s) and learn more about the specific funding rules in your country well in advance
- Learn from presented ITEA best practices and see how the ITEA Office can support you during the full project lifetime
- And celebrate our 20th anniversary!
PO Days registration
The participation fee for the PO Days is 200 EUR, VAT excluded (non-refundable). If you are interested in participating in the PO Days 2018, please fill in the online registration form to automatically log in to your MyITEA account