The EUREKA Cluster ITEA and ARTEMIS Industry Association are organising a brand-new international industry-driven event: the Digital Innovation Forum (DIF). DIF 2017 welcomes the global software innovation community in the Amsterdam RAI on 10-11 May. The first edition of the DIF will be dedicated to “Digital Transformation” and focusses on global topics of Digital Innovation, future emerging challenges for industry and research & innovation (R&I) results.
The DIF has an innovation fuelled programme, featuring:
- inspiring keynotes on Digital Transformation
- interactive workshops on emerging challenges for industry: Smart Energy, Smart Health, Smart Manufacturing and Smart Mobility
- impressive R&I results and business impact showcased in the full-scale exhibition including ECSEL-JU, ITEA and H2020 projects, and industry
- innovation sessions and an innovation market fuelled by inspiring SMEs and start-ups in Digital Innovation
- networking while exploring different cuisines during the evening programme at the splendid Amsterdam Foodhallen
Register now to benefit from the early bird rate of €295. This discount rate is valid until 28 February 2017. From 1 March 2017, the event has a regular participation fee of €450. Prices are excluding VAT.
For more detailed information about the event, please visit the DIF website.