"A successful Europe in a globalised world, through university partnerships"
This event organised to celebrate the opening of the Coventry University Brussels Office will have three main elements:
- A buffet lunch held in an exhibition area where participants will have the opportunity to talk to Coventry University staff working in the following areas:
- Safety and Security: Protecting the security and freedom of citizens and of those most in need in society.
- Health and Wellbeing: Ageing populations and rises in mental ill-health.
- Sustainability and Resilience: The environments we live in – and the infrastructures we build inside them – are constantly under threat, whether from climate change, economic instability or human conflict.
- Intelligent Products and Processes: Coventry University has a successful history of innovating solutions and techniques that add value to the economy.
- Creative Cultures: At Coventry University the roots can be traced back to a mid-19th century design school, and we continue to play a central role in the creative sector’s success and future prosperity.
- Parallel workshops on the following topics, including EU and business speakers:
- Industrial Doctorates – a feature of university-business cooperation in Europe
- From regional strength to global impact (transport technologies, etc.)
- A final plenary session and networking reception