Under the chairmanship of Professor Bruno van Pottelsberghe (Solvay Brussels School – ULB), the 22nd edition of the Congress will address the major challenges of innovation through four thematic commissions:
- What digital policy to promote innovation?
- Innovation and public policies.
- Technology transfer, governance and entrepreneurship.
- Social innovation, social entrepreneurship and social economy.
During the opening session, Dominique Guellec, Head of Science and Technology Policy at the OECD, will speak on "Science and innovation policies in the digital age".
During the “Innovation and public policies” commission, the Prof Michele Cincera who was involved in the Eurostars midterm evaluation and the Network and Cluster projects impact study will present the socioeconomic impact of EUREKA projects.
At the end of the day, a round table will bring together:
- The chairpersons, who will report on the day's proceedings and present their recommendations in terms of innovation;
- The representatives of the business community who will dialogue on the proposals made at the Congress;
- The representatives of the political world who will react to the questions of the participants.