Prague (City Hall) / CZECH REPUBLIC
The first Congress organised in Eastern Europe will focus on the following issues:
- Real-life testimonies of angels from three different European countries
- Challenges for entrepreneurship and angel finance in CEE countries
- Transnational investing: myth or reality?
- Sourcing for business angel networks: how to attract good projects?
- International trends in angel investing: Speakers from Israel, Japan, United States and the UK
- Specialised angel investing
- Countries supporting angel investing
- How to solve the asymmetry problem between business angels and venture capitalists?
- The role of public authorities in stimulating the angel market
The first EBAN Award Ceremony will be organised at the Marriott Prague Hotel on Monday 10th evening, animated by a journalist from Sciencebusiness.net
EBAN, the European Business Angel Network, was established by the European Association of Development Agencies (EURADA) with the support of the European Commission in 1999.
More info available at http://www.eban.org/
CONTACT / Claire Munck
Tel: +32 (0)] 2 218 43 13