Have you participated in a EUREKA project?
Submit your application and get a chance of winning our Innovation Award!
The award Categories
The EUREKA Innovation Award 2018 is rewarding projects in 3 categories:
- Competitiveness and Growth: award category for projects in which several partners have substantially improved their position compared to their global competitors, and/or yielded substantial growth in productivity or turnover with the help of an EUREKA project.
- Successful SME – large corporation collaboration: award category for projects in which SME’s and large companies have together reached good results based on their respective strengths in collaboration.
- Innovations of Tomorrow: award category for projects that have successfully implemented or demonstrated a promising new technology or concept with a clear economic, societal and environmental impact, compared to solutions existing on the market today.
Who can participate?
Only projects finalized between 01/01/2014 and 31/12/2016 can submit their application.
If you are from a Research Institute and university which has participated in a project, you will be only qualified as successful project partners if your organisation has published papers, gained IPR rights etc.
Interested? You are invited to nominate yourself before the 31st of December via the nomination questionnaire for only one of the categories below.
The first prize of each category is 6,000 Euros. In addition, the winners will receive promotional support and get the right to use the EUREKA Award Winner logo.
The winners will be invited to present their projects in front of international business representatives. During the EUREKA Innovation Event, on 22-24 May 2018 in Helsinki (travel and accommodation costs covered).
All entries will be carefully scrutinised by an expert jury composed of a representative of the EUREKA Eurostars programme Independent Evaluation Panel, an industry representative appointed by the EUREKA Clusters and three experts appointed by the EUREKA Chairmanship.
The Jury will evaluate your application through 4 criteria:
- Technological novelty and degree of innovation of your project
- The added value of your project. Do the project results satisfy an existing need in the market?
- Societal/Environmental benefits. What are the impact and results your innovation on environment or society as a whole?
- Cooperation. Which was the benefit of the international cooperation?
If you want to become a contender for the EUREKA Award, please complete the self-assessment questionnaire together with your partners in the EUREKA project.
The entries must be submitted electronically and only in English.
For any queries, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.