- ABOUT EUREKA
- NEWS & MEDIA
- CONTACT & SUPPORT
The 52nd European Congress of the RSAI will provide delegates with numerous in-depth presentations in a wide-range of regional science topic areas.
The Congress will create opportunities to share research approaches and results, explore new directions and debate topics with experts from across the globe.
- Besides the announced high-level speakers' line-up including: Ann Markusen, James P. LeSage, Johannes Bröcker and Peter Nijkamp.
- Many well-known researchers and young scientists from various disciplines of regional science will come together and make presentations based on the congress general themes and special sessions' topics.
- Added-value will also be brought along by the participation of ESPON, the Urban Economic Association, AESOP and the International Federation for Housing and Planning.
- More debate also with 2 interesting Roundtables; "Evolutionary Economic Geography" led by Ron Boschma and "Regional & Urban Development in an Aging Europe" led by the European Investment Bank (EIB)
- "Building North South Mediterranean Integration" The Italian Association, AISRe, will be organizing a special session on Mediterranean region in Bratislava. It will bring together researchers in this field, as well as, attracting RS scientists from other Mediterranean countries like Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, etc.
CONTACT / Maristella Angotzi (ERSA Office) |
Tel: +32 (0)10 47 43 62
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
|> visit event website|