- ABOUT EUREKA
- NEWS & MEDIA
- CONTACT & SUPPORT
The main objective of the event, organised by the Ministry of Science, is to promote science, research and innovation in Montenegro and explore possibilities of European cooperation as a tool to overcome national limitations on knowledge, technology and financial resources. It aims also to improve links between scientific and business communities, promote private sector investment in science, innovation and enterprise development, and encourage SMEs and scientists to exploit innovation financing tools.
Several interesting events will be placed at different locations in Podgorica:
- Knowledge Factory - ICT Event on 25-26 September 2012 at the University of Donja Gorica.
- Millenium project on 27 September 2012 at the Rectorate Building, University of Montenegro.
- Researcher’s night on 28 September 2012 at the Museums and Galleries, Podgorica.
- European Science Day on 28 September 2012 at the Rectorate Building, University of Montenegro.
- EUREKA - Movie Archive, Blugbasters on Science on 25-28 September 2012 at Cineplexx, Delta City, Podgorica.
All the activities has aim to introduce and promote science. The participants will have the opportunity to find out more about EU projects in the field of reserach and innovation and also to hear and exchange views through discussion and panels with successful scientist from Montenegro and abroad.
As a part of the whole event is the International Conference European Science Day, organised on 28 September 2012, and aimed to improve links between scientific and business communities, and to promote European science and research programme such as current 7th EU Framework Programme (FP7) including preparation of HORIZON 2020, COST, EUREKA, and activities of JRC and IAEA.
CONTACT / Ivana Lagator |
Tel: +382 20 405 371
|> visit event website|