EUREKA Innovation Days is the perfect opportunity to meet companies and research organisations from across Europe and beyond in Finland’s dynamic capital. The three-day conference, from Tuesday 22 through 24 May 2018, includes:
- high-level speakers from industry, government and academia,
- debate on European Innovation landscape,
- expert insights into cutting-edge innovations in energy, industry, transport and health,
- an exhibition area showcasing R&D projects and a chance to discuss directly with companies present,
- opportunities for matchmaking and for pitching new project ideas,
- guided TechTours to meet Finnish companies and research organisations (to be confirmed).
Finlandia Hall is situated in the heart of Helsinki near all the venue hotels. It is a masterpiece by the world- renowned Finnish architect, Alvar Aalto