EUREKA Junior Accountant
We are currently looking for a resource acting as junior accountant in the Finance team – General Accounting with a significant potential for growth in the function.
- Daily input of invoices, bank statements and general costs in the accounting system;
- Assisting to the management of ledgers, postings and provisions
- Reconciling general ledger accounts, performing analysis
- Verifying travel expense reports
- Assisting to accounts’ preparation and internal & external reporting, tax reporting included
- Following up on (outstanding) payments / receivables further to internal rules;
- Handling administrative tasks to provide support to the team;
- Acting as a point of contact for suppliers
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting;
- Knowledge of general ledger accounting BE GAAP
- Knowledge on Belgian VAT, income tax
- A good level of English (spoken and written) and French (Dutch is a plus);
- Experience in a similar position;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision is a plus
- Good practical knowledge of MS Excel;
- Strong organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management, flexible
SALARY AND CONDITIONS
Competitive package in line with your skills & experience.
We strongly live by the values of trust, transparency, passion, creativity, autonomy, collaboration, humility, fun, work-life balance and diversity across all our teams and our whole ecosystem of customers and partners.
Please send your application (CV and covering letter) to email@example.com, including your full name and the job title ‘EUREKA Junior Accountant’ in the subject line. By sending your application, you expressively consent to your diplomas and references being verified. EUREKA Association is an Equal Opportunity employer.