EuVF - EUREKA Venture Forum
Oct 18, 2012 to Oct 19, 2012
Istanbul (WOW Convention Center) / Turkey
Are you looking to raise capital for your technology and build an international business? Are you interested in finding partners in the Turkish market? Then you are invited to apply as a presenting company to the EUREKA Venture Forum (EuVF)
This event, organized under the auspices of the Turkish EUREKA Chairmanship (2012-2013), will host up to 40 promising high-growth start-up companies and provide a venue for them to present their business to investor panels of venture capital and corporate investors that are keen to identify new deals. If you are among the entrepreneurs selected, you will be invited free of charge and:
• Receive coaching and feedback from experts on your business proposal during the
• Present your company and receive feedback from a professional investor jury.
• Network with entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, corporates from Turkey, Europe
and the rest of the world.
• Pre-arrange One2One meetings for free!
• Get your profile published on the EuVF website and in the conference binder.
• Take the chance to be selected as one of the best and take part in the
investors and entrepreneurs.
How to apply
and complete your 2-page company profile (Deadline: 14th Sep 2012
A selection committee of prominent international and Turkish investors will rate and select the best companies on the basis of 6 criteria
. These will be announced 27 Sep 2012.
EUREKA Venture Forum event programme