- ABOUT EUREKA
- NEWS & MEDIA
- CONTACT & SUPPORT
The IP Summit 2012 intends to bring its building block to making IP progress. That's why for its 5th edition, it develops and branches out with four days of intensive conferences and networking around "Patents" and "Trademarks".
Following the success of last year’s Summit, EUREKA will once again this year partner with Premier Cercle.
The event, which takes place each year since 2004, has become a highlight for IP professionals and an excellent occasion to share knowledge and experience on IP practice.
Combined with networking experience, participants will gain practical business advice over the course of dozens of testimonials from knowledgeable industry experts.
- New patent systems & rules harmonization
- Future of IP litigation and ‘Patent Wars’
- Antitrust v. intellectual property cleavage
- Greatest IP deals: behind the scenes
- Patent strategies in emerging countries
- Practical sessions: tying IP to profitability
CONTACT / Irina-Maria Gaman |
Tel: +32 2 627 87 27
Fax: +32 2 627 87 21
|> visit event website|