CELTIC and EUROGIA are pleased to announce a joint call for projects open until 30th of March 2020. This is the perfect opportunity to better respond to current trends that require a cross-cutting approach. The goal of the joint call is to expand knowledge, boost visibility and promote cross-cutting cooperation for innovative results within the digital society covering the smart connected world and the clean energy field.
Who can participate?
- Any type of company (large companies as well as small or medium companies, including companies outside Eureka countries).
- Research organisations or universities.
Submit your project now and/ or attend our Joint Proposers Day in Madrid on 29th January 2020 for more insights and a fuller picture of what we do.
Submitting your project via the Clusters gives you access to:
- A global network of large industrial companies.
- Guidance, coaching and monitoring of your project by both offices.
- Low administrative level related to reporting.
- Freedom to define the content of the project according to your own research interests and priorities.
- Cluster label.
High-quality proposals have an excellent chance of receiving funding, with an average success rate of 60%.
Get in contact with the CELTIC and EUROGIA community
- Come to our Proposers Day and pitch your project idea in front of the community.
- Find out about newly pitched Proposal Ideas from CELTIC Proposers Days on our website and do not hesitate to contact the proposers.
- In some cases you may also join CELTIC-NEXT projects in set-up or running phase.
Interact with us on Social Media
- Have a solid concept and are market oriented.
- Receive public funding depending on national funding decisions (with a total budget ranging from 1 million euro up to more than 70 million euro).
- Project Consortia can include 2 to over 50 partners.
- Typical project duration is between 24 and 36 months.