Do you want to access new ICT or vertical markets, technologies, and skills? Do you want to work with partners beyond national borders, on pre-competitive research and development, gain international recognition and develop new products or services
Then CELTIC-NEXT is for you!
CELTIC-NEXT is an industry-driven European research initiative to define, perform and finance through public and private funding, common R&D projects.
Participation in CELTIC-NEXT calls offers proposers several unique benefits on top of the public funding :
- Proposers are free to define the content of their project proposal according to their own research interests and priorities. All ICT and vertical R&D subjects are eligible at CELTIC Call
- CELTIC projects are close to the market and have a track record of fast exploitation results after the end of the project. So far the projects have led to more than 1000 new or improved products and services.
- High-quality proposals have an excellent chance of receiving funding, with an average success rate of 60 %.
CELTIC-NEXT projects are open to :
- Any type of company, large industry as well as small companies, including companies outside the EUREKA countries.
- Research organisations and universities.
- Receive public funding, depending on the national funding decisions, have a total budget ranging from 1 M€ up to more than 70 M€ in total project budget.
- Project Consortia can include 2 to over 50 partners
- Typical project durations are between 24 and 36 months
Get in contact with the CELTIC Community
- Stay informed about CELTIC-NEXT
- Come to our Proposers Day and pitch your project idea in front of the CELTIC-NEXT community
- Meet us at the CELTIC-NEXT Event
- Find out about newly pitched Proposal Ideas from CELTIC Proposers Days on our website and do not hesitate to contact the proposers
- In some cases you may also join CELTIC-NEXT projects in set-up or running phase.