For the third time, this biennial event will attract universities, public authorities and partners to discuss the latest funding trends, opportunities and challenges of the sector.
The Funding Forum is a unique, inclusive platform open to all higher education funding stakeholders – universities and students, public authorities, public and private funders and partners.
This year, the Forum will focus on the crucial issues of delivering value to society and efficient university management.
Some of the questions that will keep participants busy:
- How can efficiency strategies reinforce the university’s capacity to deliver on its core missions?
- How can the contribution of universities to society be assessed, let alone measured?
- Should universities communicate on their economic added value? And if so, how?
- What are the expectations of funders and policy makers? What are successful policies to increase efficiency?
- How to develop a productive dialogue at system level?
- What is the future of European funding?
- How can universities explore new partnerships and diversify their funding streams?