EUROGIA2020 Board put forward ambitious yet feasible goals that will inspire the energy industry during the EUREKA Spanish Chairmanship (2016 - 2017).
Spain is the leading EUROGIA2020 country in terms of project submission and EUROGIA2020 has the objective of turning this local interest into a broader one, encompassing all the EUREKA Member and associated countries.
EUROGIA2020 set the following 5 goals to achieve during the EUREKA Spanish Chairmanship:
- Integrating RTOs into EUROGIA2020 Board
- Implementing rotating EUROGIA2020 Chairmanship
- Extending EUROGIA2020 Activities in Spain
- Internationalisation of EUROGIA2020 - Chile, the first target country
- EUROGIA2020 moves towards new territorities - Circular Economy.