The World Mobility Summit, which focuses on Electric & Hybrid Mobility, Battery Technology, Lightweight Design and Connected & Autonomous Driving, consists of three events: the eCarTec Conference (Electric & Hybrid Mobility), the MATERIALICA Conference (Lightweight Design) and the sMove360° Conference (Connected Car).
This event connects all topics of the simultaneously happening B2B trade fairs and deals with some of the most exciting subjects of our time: electric and hybrid mobility, battery technology, lightweight &interior design and connected and autonomous driving.
The programme unfolds over three days, and offers the choice of two simultaneous lectures at all times. The speakers represent most important market leaders, including Daimler, Audi, Bosch, Renault, Allianz and Sony.
The agenda includes the following topics:
eCarTec Sessions (Electric & Hybrid Mobility)
- Electric Vehicles – a Dead End ?
- Powertrain & Electronics a Torque for Nature
- The new Battery
- Inside the Battery
- Conductive vs Inductive Charging – a Struggle ?
- Last Mile Concepts & Touristics
MATERIALICA Sessions (Lightweight Design for New Mobility)
- Interior design for autonomous & electric vehicles
- Lightweight design of autonomous & electric vehicles
sMove360° Sessions (Connected and Autonomous Driving)
- Autonomous Cars and Trucks
- Mobility Concepts – Cities of tomorrow
- Infotainment – Merging Design and IT
- Sensorics & Assistanted Driving