How to apply for the EU Partnership on Innovative SMEs / Eurostars in Brussels
Applying to our EU Partnership on Innovative SMEs / Eurostars funding programme is designed to be quick and simple. In your application, you can tell us more about your organisation and the innovative new product, process or service you plan to research or develop.
1. Contact Innoviris using the form below to discuss your project idea, funding in your country, financial viability and eligibility.
2. Create an account (one per project application) on our project platform.
3. On the platform, complete one application form per consortium (in English) and submit it electronically. The portal allows you to save, revisit and edit your application form, giving you time to confirm all information is correct.
4. Upload annexes by attaching them to your online application form. You must complete and upload:
- a signed commitment and signature form
- (if you are an SME) an SME declaration
Brussels participants must also submit the following financial annexes:
- two annual accounts from the past two financial years and provisional accounts from the current year
- your company’s business plan and financial plan
- any documents that demonstrate your company’s ability to support its share of the project (e.g. an order book, loan certificate, capital increase, equity capital, etc.)
- confirmation that your company is neither defaulting on, nor in arrears with payments to any organisation (e.g. bank, supplier, ONSS/ RSV, VAT, income tax, etc.). If your company is in arrears with payments, you must provide a document explaining the situation or stating solutions (e.g. negotiated clearance or a repayment plan).
The Eurostars application form only allows you to submit one financial annex per participant, so you must combine these documents into a single PDF document. If you are an organisation that is 100% publicly funded (e.g. universities, hospitals, etc.), you will not have to provide a financial annex.
You can also include annexes to support your project application:
- a technical annex (related to the project)
- a Gantt chart
5. Submit your completed application form before the deadline.
6. Brussels participants must also fill in Innoviris’ application form within five working days of the EU Partnership on Innovative SMEs / Eurostars deadline.
For detailed information about applying to our EU Partnership on Innovative SMEs / Eurostars programme read our guidelines.