How to apply
Submitting your Eurostars application is designed to be quick and simple. It gives you the opportunity to tell us more about your organisation and the innovative new product, process or service you plan to research or develop.
1. Contact Innoviris using the form below to discuss your project idea, funding rules in your country, financial viability and eligibility.
2. Create an account (one per project application) on our Eurostars application portal. On receiving a verification email, you will have access to the online application form.
3. Using the portal, complete one application form per consortium (in English) and submit it electronically. The portal allows you to save, revisit and edit your application form, giving you time to confirm that all information is correct.
4. Upload your annexes by attaching them to your online application form. These can be in your national language. Brussels applicants must attach:
- two annual accounts from the past two financial years and provisional accounts from the current year,
- your company’s business plan and financial plan,
- any documents that demonstrate your company’s ability to support its share of the project (e.g. an order book, loan certificate, capital increase, equity capital, etc.) and
- confirmation that your company is neither defaulting on, nor in arrears with payments to any organisation (e.g. bank, supplier, ONSS/ RSV, VAT, income tax, etc.). If your company is in arrears with payments, you must provide a document explaining the situation or stating solutions (e.g. negotiated clearance or a repayment plan).
- The Eurostars application portal only allows for one additional annex per participant, so you must combine all these documents into a single PDF document to be able to submit them to the system.
Only organisations that are 100% publicly funded (e.g. universities, hospitals etc.) do not have to supply these documents. If you are unable to provide a financial report (e.g. if you are a startup), a business plan may be submitted instead.
5. Ensure that you submit your completed application form and annexes before the deadline.
6. Brussels participants must also fill in Innoviris’ application form within five working days of the Eurostars deadline.
Why must I send a financial report?
The information given in an official financial report indicates to your national funding body whether your organisation will be able to fulfil your part of the project.
If you do not provide the information required by your national funding body, you may not be eligible for public funding. Contact your national office below to discuss which documents your national funding body accepts.