How to apply
- Contact the National Research Council of Canada (NRC) using the form below to discuss your project idea, financial viability and eligibility with an NRC IRAP industrial technology advisor.
- Create an account on our application portal (one per consortium) and select the funding opportunity you want to apply to.
- Using the portal, complete one application form per consortium (in English) and invite other consortium partners to fill in a partner form.
- Upload a GANTT chart (one per consortium), a signed and completed co-signature form (which you can download from the platform) and any additional required annexes.
- Your application will be checked for completeness and eligibility before being reviewed using a standard evaluation procedure. If successful, your project will receive a Eureka label.
- Your national funding body will carry out a further evaluation of your company and project according to national rules before allocating funds to successful applicants. The due diligence process assesses your company's business and managerial capabilities, potential to achieve expected project results and outcomes, financial capabilities and your plan to commercialise the developed technologies.
- The final step is to complete a signed consortium agreement (CA). We recommend that you seek legal advice when drafting your CA.