How to apply
Applying to our Eurostars funding programme is designed to be quick and simple. In your application, you can tell us more about your organisation and the innovative new product, process or service you plan to research or develop.
1. Contact the Croatian Agency for SMEs, Innovations and Investments (HAMAG-BICRO) using the form below to discuss your project idea, funding in your country, financial viability and eligibility.
2. Create an account (one per project application) on our project platform.
3. On the platform, complete one application form per consortium (in English) and submit it electronically. The portal allows you to save, revisit and edit your application form, giving you time to confirm all information is correct.
4. Upload annexes by attaching them to your online application form. You must complete and upload:
- a signed commitment and signature form
- (if you are an SME) an SME declaration
Depending on what country you are based in, you may need to add a financial annex:
- financial reports
- (if you are a startup) a business plan
Contact HAMAG-BICRO to discuss which documents you need to provide and how to submit them. You may need to submit documents directly to HAMAG-BICRO rather than attaching them to your application form. If you are an organisation that is 100% publicly funded (e.g. universities, hospitals, etc.), you will not have to provide a financial annex.
You can also include annexes to support your project application:
- a technical annex (related to the project)
- a Gantt chart
5. Submit your completed application form before the deadline.
6. Croatian participants must also send additional national documentation to email@example.com:
- a certificate (less than 30 days old when sent) from the tax office confirming that there are no payments due to the state
- a certificate confirming that there are no criminal records for all those authorised to represent the organisation
- your GFI POD (if it is not publicly available)
- your TI POD for the most recent full quarter
- a joint statement
- a statement on used state aids
- proof that you have sufficient private funding to support Croatian partners
For detailed information about applying to our Eurostars programme, read our application guidelines.