How to apply
Applying to our Eurostars funding programme is designed to be quick and simple. In your application, you can tell us more about your organisation and the innovative new product, process or service you plan to research or develop.
1. Contact Business Finland using the form below to discuss your project idea, funding in your country, financial viability and eligibility.
2. Create an account (one per project application) on our project platform.
3. On the platform, complete one application form per consortium (in English) and submit it electronically. The portal allows you to save, revisit and edit your application form, giving you time to confirm all information is correct.
4. Upload annexes by attaching them to your online application form. You must complete and upload:
- a signed commitment and signature form
- (if you are an SME) an SME declaration
You can also include annexes to support your project application:
- a technical annex (related to the project)
- a Gantt chart
5. Submit your completed application form before the deadline.
6. When you submit your Eurostars application, you will be automatically registered in Business Finland’s application system. If your project receives a positive evaluation, Business Finland will validate a funding contract on receiving:
- an individual project plan with a description of the Finnish partner’s activities and costs
- official financial report documents and (if necessary) additional information Business Finland asks for to verify your organisation's eligibility
- confirmation that funding is secured for all project partners
- confirmation that your consortium agreement has been signed
For detailed information about applying to our Eurostars programme, read our application guidelines.