Our Network projects programme has limited eligibility criteria for joining a consortium and you can participate in an R&D project even if you are not eligible to receive any funding:
- Your project idea must represent cooperation in the form of a specific project.
- The project must be directed at researching or developing a product, process or service.
- The project must have a civilian purpose.
- Your consortium must include at least two independent legal entities from at least two Eureka countries.
Bpifrance has additional criteria for projects to be eligible to receive funding:
- The consortium must include at least two companies.
- Participating French companies must have fewer than 2000 fulltime equivalents (FTEs).
- No single country or participant should be responsible for more than 70% of the total budget of the project.
- The duration of the project may not exceed 36 months.