How to apply
Applying to our Eurostars funding programme is designed to be quick and simple. In your application, you can tell us more about your organisation and the innovative new product, process or service you plan to research or develop.
1. Contact the Project Management Agency (DLR) using the form below to discuss your project idea, funding in your country, financial viability and eligibility.
2. Create an account (one per project application) on our project platform.
3. On the platform, complete one application form per consortium (in English) and submit it electronically. The portal allows you to save, revisit and edit your application form, giving you time to confirm all information is correct.
4. Upload annexes by attaching them to your online application form. You must complete and upload:
- a signed commitment and signature form
- (if you are an SME) an SME declaration
Depending on what country you are based in, you may need to add a financial annex:
- financial reports
- (if you are a startup) a business plan
German participants must attach a draft of cost calculations (using the DLR’s online tool).
Contact DLR to discuss which documents you need to provide and how to submit them. You may need to submit documents directly to DLR rather than attaching them to your application form. If you are an organisation that is 100% publicly funded (e.g. universities, hospitals, etc.), you will not have to provide a financial annex.
You can also include annexes to support your project application:
- a technical annex (related to the project)
- a Gantt chart
5. Submit your completed application form before the deadline.
6. German participants must also submit national applications within two weeks of the DLR's request. You will be sent a request after your application has received a positive evaluation and if funding for your project has been secured. If the application is incomplete or not submitted within two weeks, funding could be refused.
Once all correct documents and information have been provided, a funding decision can be made within eight weeks.
For detailed information about applying to our Eurostars programme, read our application guidelines.