How to apply for the EU Partnership on Innovative SMEs / Eurostars in Germany
Germany currently has no allocated budget for SMEs participating in the EU Partnership on Innovative SMEs / Eurostars September 2022 call. If you are a German SME wanting to participate in a EU Partnership on Innovative SMEs / Eurostars consortium, contact your national funding body to see whether there are other funding opportunities available or talk to them about self-funding.
Submitting your EU Partnership on Innovative SMEs / Eurostars application is designed to be quick and simple. It gives you the opportunity to tell us more about your organisation and the innovative new product, process or service you plan to research or develop.
- Contact the Project Management Agency (DLR) using the form below to discuss your project idea, funding rules in your country, financial viability and eligibility.
- Create an account (one per project application) on our EU Partnership on Innovative SMEs / Eurostars application portal. On receiving a verification email, you will have access to the online application form.
- Using the portal, complete one application form per consortium (in English) and submit it electronically. The portal allows you to save, revisit and edit your application form, giving you time to confirm that all information is correct.
- Upload your annexes by attaching them to your online application form. We strongly recommend that you attach two financial reports from the past two financial years. These can be in your national language. Only organisations that are 100% publicly funded (e.g. universities, hospitals etc.) do not have to supply these documents. Companies that are unable to provide a financial report (e.g. if you are a startup), must submit a business plan may be submitted instead.
You have the option of including one additional annex to your application that is related to your project. You must attach a draft if your cost calculations (using the DLR’s online tool) to your annex.
- 5. Ensure that you submit your completed application form and annexes before the deadline.
Once all correct documents and information have been provided, a funding decision can be made within eight weeks.
For detailed information about applying to our EU Partnership on Innovative SMEs / Eurostars programme, read our guidelines.
Why must I send a financial report?
The information given in an official financial report indicates to your national funding body whether your organisation will be able to fulfil your part of the project.
If you do not provide the information required by your national funding body, you may render yourself ineligible for public funding. Contact your national office below to discuss which documents your national funding body accepts.