Our Network projects programme has limited eligibility criteria for joining a consortium and you can participate in an R&D project even if you are not eligible to receive any funding:
- Your project idea must represent cooperation in the form of a specific project.
- The project must be directed at researching or developing a product, process or service.
- The project must have a civilian purpose.
- Your consortium must include at least two independent legal entities from at least two Eureka countries.
- No single organisation or country can be responsible for more than 70% of the project budget.
NRDI has additional criteria for projects to be eligible to receive funding:
- Companies must have completed at least one tax year, maintained double-entry accounting and not be subject to simplified entrepreneurial tax (EVA) or the small taxpayers’ itemised lump-sum tax (KATA).
- Research organisations and universities must be accredited by the state (see Article 2 (83) of Council Regulation 651/2014/EU).