How to apply for Eurostars in Ireland
Eurostars is part of the European Partnership on Innovative SMEs. The partnership is co-funded by the European Union through Horizon Europe.
Applying to our Eurostars funding programme is designed to be quick and simple. In your application, you can tell us more about your organisation and the innovative new product, process or service you plan to research or develop.
1. Contact Enterprise Ireland (or the agency you are a client of) using the form below to discuss your project idea, funding in your country, financial viability and eligibility.
2. Create an account (one per project application) on our project platform.
3. On the platform, complete one application form per consortium (in English) and submit it electronically. The portal allows you to save, revisit and edit your application form, giving you time to confirm all information is correct.
4. Upload annexes by attaching them to your online application form. You must complete and upload:
- a signed commitment and signature form
- (if you are an SME) an SME declaration
Depending on what country you are based in, you may need to add a financial annex:
- financial reports
- (if you are a startup) a business plan
Contact Enterprise Ireland to discuss which documents you need to provide and how to submit them. You may need to submit documents directly to Enterprise Ireland rather than attaching them to your application form. If you are an organisation that is 100% publicly funded (e.g. universities, hospitals, etc.), you will not have to provide a financial annex.
You can also include annexes to support your project application:
- a technical annex (related to the project)
- a Gantt chart
5. Submit your completed application form before the deadline.
6. When your project has received a positive evaluation, Irish participants will be invited to complete the Agile Fund (if your project budget is less than 300,000 euro) or the R&D Fund (if your project budget is greater than 300,000 euro) application form.
Irish participants must also complete a project costs workbook, financial data sheet and a project plan following Ireland Enterprise's instructions.
For detailed information about applying to our EU Partnership on Innovative SMEs / Eurostars programme, read our guidelines.