How to apply for Eurostars in Israel
Applying to our Eurostars funding programme is designed to be quick and simple. In your application, you can tell us more about your organisation and the innovative new product, process or service you plan to research or develop.
1. Contact the Israel Innovation Authority (IIA) using the form below to discuss your project idea, funding in your country, financial viability and eligibility.
2. Create an account (one per project application) on our project platform.
3. On the platform, complete one application form per consortium (in English) and submit it electronically. The portal allows you to save, revisit and edit your application form, giving you time to confirm all information is correct.
4. Upload annexes by attaching them to your online application form. You must complete and upload:
- a signed commitment and signature form
- (if you are an SME) an SME declaration
Depending on what country you are based in, you may need to add a financial annex:
- financial reports
- (if you are a startup) a business plan
Contact IIA to discuss which documents you need to provide and how to submit them. You may need to submit documents directly to IIA rather than attaching them to your application form. If you are an organisation that is 100% publicly funded (e.g. universities, hospitals, etc.), you will not have to provide a financial annex.
You can also include annexes to support your project application:
- a technical annex (related to the project)
- a Gantt chart
5. Submit your completed application form before the deadline.
6. Israeli participants must also submit a company profile form in Hebrew to the IIA.
7. If your project application received a positive evaluation, you must submit a full application to the IIA. This must include a project description, budget overview and company-related administrative documents. Templates can be downloaded from the IIA website.
8. An IIA evaluator will meet the company and assess the project’s potential, writing a report. With this report, the IIA Research Committee (who convene every two weeks) will decide the exact funding percentage that you will receive.
A final funding decision will be made within three months of submitting your application to IIA.
For detailed information about applying to our Eurostars programme, read our guidelines.