It’s time to grow your innovative SME
Could our Eurostars funding programme be the perfect opportunity for your organisation?
Eurostars is the largest international funding programme for SMEs wishing to collaborate on R&D projects that create innovative products, processes or services for commercialisation. Your consortium must spotlight an innovative SME as the main project participant.
Choose project partners from SMEs, universities and research centres from any of the programme’s 37 participating countries. Organisations in non-participating countries can still join a Eurostars consortium.
- 29% APPLICATIONS RECEIVE FUNDING
- 1.75B€ PUBLIC/PRIVATE INVESTMENT SINCE 2014
- 45% OF PARTICIPANTS REACH NEW MARKETS
- 84% OF PROJECT PARTNERS FORM LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIPS
- Gain access to public funding
- Join an ever-growing international network of SMEs, universities and research centres
- Collaborate on innovative and market-driven R&D projects with like-minded international partners
- Access an expert support network
- Improve private investors’ perception of your organisation
If your Eurostars application is successful, your national funding body will offer you a substantial grant to help with your R&D project costs.
Business benefits for participants
- Companies experience an average of 15% annual turnover increase
- 69% of companies enter new markets and 68% achieve improved market shares
- R&D relationships transform into business relationships
- Increased visibility of organisations in their specialist fields
Eurostars is a competitive programme that sees an average of 29% of project applications receive funding, meaning that submitting your project proposal is certainly worthwhile. The Eurostars submission process is centralised and the evaluation procedures (conducted by industry experts) are transparent and thorough.
Eurostars is open for your project applications!
You can submit your R&D and innovation project application between 2 September 2021 and 4 November 2021 at 14:00 CET. Your project consortium must have an innovative SME in the leading role, but it can also include other types of organisations like large companies, universities, research organisations and more.