How to apply for Eurostars in Luxembourg
Eurostars is part of the European Partnership on Innovative SMEs. The partnership is co-funded by the European Union through Horizon Europe.
Applying to our Eurostars funding programme is designed to be quick and simple. In your application, you can tell us more about your organisation and the innovative new product, process or service you plan to research or develop.
2. Luxembourg universities and research organisations must send a budget sheet, Gantt chart and justification of costs to FNR before applying to the programme. Templates are available on the FNR website.
3. Create an account (one per project application) on our project platform.
4. On the platform, complete one application form per consortium (in English) and submit it electronically. The portal allows you to save, revisit and edit your application form, giving you time to confirm all information is correct.
5. Upload annexes by attaching them to your online application form. You must complete and upload:
- a signed commitment and signature form
- (if you are an SME) an SME declaration
Depending on what country you are based in, you may need to add a financial annex:
- financial reports
- (if you are a startup) a business plan
Contact Luxinnovation or the FNR to discuss which documents you need to provide and how to submit them. You may need to submit documents directly to Luxinnovation or the FNR rather than attaching them to your application form. If you are an organisation that is 100% publicly funded (e.g. universities, hospitals, etc.), you will not have to provide a financial annex.
You can also include annexes to support your project application:
- a technical annex (related to the project)
- a Gantt chart
6. Submit your completed application form before the deadline.
A funding contract will be written when a funding decision has been made and you (and all project partners) have signed your consortium agreement.
For detailed information about applying to our Eurostars programme, read our guidelines.