Our Network projects programme has limited eligibility criteria for joining a consortium and you can participate in an R&D project even if you are not eligible to receive any funding:
- Your project idea must represent cooperation in the form of a specific project.
- The project must be directed at researching or developing a product, process or service.
- The project must have a civilian purpose.
- Your consortium must include at least two independent legal entities from at least two Eureka countries.
The Ministry has additional criteria for projects to be eligible to receive funding:
- No single participant should be responsible for more than 75% of the total budget of the project.
- One Montenegrin applicant must be registered with the Ministry as an innovative organisation.
- Montenegrin organisations can only receive funding for one Eureka project per year.
- The project’s thematic area needs to be aligned with the Ministry’s Strategy for Research Activity or Strategy on Innovation Activity.