Eurostars is a funding programme that supports innovative SMEs and project partners (large companies, universities or research organisations) by funding international collaborative R&D and innovation projects. Projects should result in the creation of new products, processes and services that can be rapidly commercialised in European or global markets.
To apply, you must fulfil seven eligibility criteria:
- Your consortium is led by an innovative SME from a Eurostars country.
- Your consortium includes at least two independent entities.
- Your consortium includes entities from at least two Eurostars countries with at least one entity from an EU or Horizon Europe Associated Country.
- The budget of the SME(s) from a Eurostars country is 50% or more of the total project cost, excluding subcontracting.
- No single participant or country is responsible for more than 70% of the project budget.
- The project duration is 36 months or less.
- The project has an exclusively civilian purpose.
To better understand these criteria, read our eligibility guidelines.
The next steps
Read all our guidelines before submitting your project application.
Check your financial viability. Our tool indicates whether you have the financial capacity to support your costs in the project.