You can participate in an R&D project even if you haven’t received any funding. Our Network projects programme has limited eligibility criteria for joining a consortium:
- Your project idea must represent cooperation in the form of a specific project.
- The project must be directed at researching or developing a product, process or service.
- The project must have a civilian purpose.
- Your consortium must include at least two independent legal entities from at least two Eureka countries.
NCBR has additional criteria for projects to be eligible to receive funding.
- The duration of the project may not exceed 36 months.
- Funding can exceed the maximum thresholds under certain conditions.
- Large companies, research organisations and universities can only receive funding if they are in a consortium with an SME acting as the project leader.