You can participate in an R&D project even if you haven’t received any funding (learn about the benefits of self-funding). Our Network projects programme has limited eligibility criteria for joining a consortium:
- Your project idea must represent cooperation in the form of a specific project.
- The project must be directed at researching or developing a product, process or service.
- The project must have a civilian purpose.
- Your consortium must include at least two independent legal entities from at least two Eureka countries.
- No single organisation or country can be responsible for more than 70% of the project budget.
Enterprise Singapore has additional criteria for projects to be eligible to receive funding. Singaporean companies must meet the requirements for Enterprise Singapore's Co-Innovation programmes.