An investment readiness programme for deep tech SMEs looking to raise Series A investment.
InvestHorizon is an EU Commission-funded programme in association with Eureka, which helps deep tech SMEs attract private investment and optimise relationships with private investors.
- 464 COMPANIES INVOLVED SINCE 2014
- 603M€ INVESTED
- 67% OF PARTICIPANTS INCREASED EXPORTS
- 62% OF PARTICIPANTS IMPROVE COMPETITIVE POSITION
Open to all
InvestHorizon offers open access to webinars and online courses. These resources provide initial guidance for making your company more attractive to investors. Receive free access to:
- a collection of training courses,
- exclusive webinars and
- other useful community resources.
The InvestHorizon Accelerator
Your company can benefit from the InvestHorizon Accelerator, with free services and training speeding your access to Series A investment.
The company selection process for the InvestHorizon Accelerator takes only two weeks from the application deadline. Each successful applicant receives a personalised action plan and is assigned an expert mentor to support them throughout. Your action plan may consist of:
- A 3-day bootcamp of workshops and peer reviews
- 7 trust group sessions (trust groups are formed of participants and their mentors based on thematic area or the stage of your company’s development)
- Coaching academies to refine your pitching
You will be mentored to maximise your potential to attract private investment before being introduced to venture capitalists in sector-focused pitching forums.
You can apply for the InvestHorizon Accelerator if you:
- qualify as an innovative and high-growth potential SME (EU definition) developing products or services in the field of deep tech,
- are based in a Eureka country or a Horizon 2020 country or associated country,
- are seeking Series A investment of minimum 2.5 million euro and have already raised a minimum of 250,000 euro of seed funding or 500,000 euro in public grants or loans in the last three years and
- have a business angel or financial advisor who can accompany you on your InvestHorizon journey.
InvestHorizon add-on from Eureka: corporate venturing and internationalisation
InvestHorizon Accelerator companies based in 14 Eureka countries (Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom) can be selected to benefit from add-on services offered by Eureka that help to establish connections and foster partnerships with corporate venture capitalists and VCs from outside Europe.
Eureka will be hosting:
- Two international missions for 15 selected companies per mission:
- Workshops on conducting international business and engaging with corporate venture capitalists
- Matchmaking with and pitching to non-European investors
- An event in Brussels for 60 selected companies (on healthcare, digital technology/ AI, cleantech and mobility sectors):
- A workshop on approaching multinationals and building successful partnerships with corporate venture capitalists
- Four 48-hour hackathons set by multinationals seeking innovative solutions
If there are fewer than 60 companies from the 14 countries participating in the Accelerator programme, companies from other countries may benefit from these services too.