Our original flexible funding programme for international R&D projects.
The Network projects programme eases collaboration between organisations in Eureka countries offering you the freedom to design your project proposal and build your ideal consortium. With limited eligibility criteria and minimal paperwork, taking part accelerates your access to public funding.
See funding information for your country.
- 48% APPLICANTS RECEIVE FUNDING
- 563M€ TOTAL PUBLIC/ PRIVATE INVESTMENT SINCE 2014
- 1.34M€ AVERAGE PROJECT COST
- 524 PROJECTS FUNDED SINCE 2014
We see a high success rate for organisations receiving funding from countries who have allocated funds to the Network projects programme. Submit your project idea using one of three models:
- Apply whenever you want
- Apply for bilateral or multilateral calls for projects between two or more Eureka countries
- Apply for thematic calls for projects between two or more Eureka countries
All organisations in any country can join a project consortium provided there are two or more participating organisations from Eureka countries.
The Network projects programme gives you the freedom to:
- define your R&D goals in any technological field and market and
- select the optimum partners for your project idea.
With a simple application process, low administrative burden and minimal reporting required, you can invest more of your time into optimising your R&D processes.
International R&D collaboration?
Participants tell us that international R&D projects experience a performance gain and a higher quality and quantity of innovation compared with national-level projects.
- Increase your rate of innovation and the probability of a successful outcome
- Share resources, expertise and capabilities with partner organisations to achieve your R&D goals
- Reduce time to market
- Enter new markets
Contact your national funding body to see what funding opportunities are available for your organisation. If your national funding body has no allocated funds for the Network projects programme or you are not located in a Eureka country, you may be eligible for other national funding programmes or you can participate in a project by self-funding.