You can participate in an R&D project even if you haven’t received any funding (learn about the benefits of self-funding). Our Network projects programme has limited eligibility criteria for joining a consortium:
- Your project idea must represent cooperation in the form of a specific project.
- The project must be directed at researching or developing a product, process or service.
- The project must have a civilian purpose.
- Your consortium must include at least two independent legal entities from at least two Eureka countries.
- No single organisation or country can be responsible for more than 70% of the project budget.
CDTI has additional criteria for projects to be eligible to receive funding.
- The budget per participant must be a minimum of 175,000 euros.
- Project duration must be between 12 and 36 months.
- The project must not be withdrawn before its end.
- Spanish project participants must be able to support their portion of the project costs.
- The project must not start until two days after the application has been submitted.