How to apply
Applying to our Eurostars funding programme is designed to be quick and simple. In your application, you can tell us more about your organisation and the innovative new product, process or service you plan to research or develop.
1. Contact the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) using the form below to discuss your project idea, funding rules in your country, financial viability and eligibility.
2. Create an account (one per project application) on our project platform.
3. On the platform, complete one application form per consortium (in English) and submit it electronically. The portal allows you to save, revisit and edit your application form, giving you time to confirm all information is correct.
4. Upload annexes by attaching them to your online application form. You must complete and upload:
- a signed commitment and signature form
- (if you are an SME) an SME declaration
Turkish organisations must submit a balance sheet and income statement for the last two years.
Contact TÜBİTAK to discuss which documents you need to provide and how to submit them. You may need to submit documents directly to TÜBİTAK rather than attaching them to your application form. If you are an organisation that is 100% publicly funded (e.g. universities, hospitals, etc.), you will not have to provide a financial annex.
You can also include annexes to support your project application:
- a technical annex (related to the project)
- a Gantt chart
5. Submit your completed application form before the deadline.
6. Turkish organisations must also submit a national application to TÜBİTAK after receiving a positive evaluation from our Eurostars programme.
For detailed information about applying to our Eurostars programme, read our application guidelines.