How to apply for Eurostars in Türkiye
Eurostars is part of the European Partnership on Innovative SMEs. The partnership is co-funded by the European Union through Horizon Europe.
Applying to our Eurostars funding programme is designed to be quick and simple. In your application, you can tell us more about your organisation and the innovative new product, process or service you plan to research or develop.
1. Contact the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Türkiye (TÜBİTAK) using the form below to discuss your project idea, funding rules in your country, financial viability and eligibility.
2. Create an account (one per project application) on our project platform.
3. On the platform, complete one application form per consortium (in English) and submit it electronically. The portal allows you to save, revisit and edit your application form, giving you time to confirm all information is correct.
4. Upload annexes by attaching them to your online application form. You must complete and upload:
- a signed commitment and signature form
- (if you are an SME) an SME declaration
Turkish organisations must submit a balance sheet and income statement for the last two years.
Contact TÜBİTAK to discuss which documents you need to provide and how to submit them. You may need to submit documents directly to TÜBİTAK rather than attaching them to your application form. If you are an organisation that is 100% publicly funded (e.g. universities, hospitals, etc.), you will not have to provide a financial annex.
You can also include annexes to support your project application:
- a technical annex (related to the project)
- a Gantt chart
5. Submit your completed application form before the deadline.
6. Turkish organisations must also submit a national application (pre-application and full application) to TÜBİTAK according to the call schedule announced in the national rules.
For detailed information about applying to our Eurostars programme, read our guidelines.