Our Network projects programme has limited eligibility criteria for joining a consortium and you can participate in an R&D project even if you are not eligible to receive any funding:
- Your project idea must represent cooperation in the form of a specific project.
- The project must be directed at researching or developing a product, process or service.
- The project must have a civilian purpose.
- Your consortium must include at least two independent legal entities from at least two Eureka countries.
The Ministry has additional criteria for projects to be eligible to receive funding:
- Ukrainian project participants must be able to support their part of the project costs.
- Companies must have generated profit within the last financial year or average positive profit over the last three years.