Become a Eureka expert
We engage independent experts to evaluate applications submitted to Eureka network programmes (e.g. Eurostars, Network projects, Innowwide) and other national-level R&D programmes.
If you are an expert and wish to join our growing community, register below. Your technical and market expertise is invaluable to the success of our innovative projects.
- Help organisations develop by selecting the best project applications to access public funding
- Stay up to date on the latest developments in your specialist field
- Contribute to international R&D
As an expert, you will work remotely and be paid a fixed fee per project (depending on the programme).
You are welcome to become a Eureka expert, if you:
- have an excellent level of English (both written and spoken),
- hold a higher education diploma (master’s degree or higher),
- have minimum 10 years of professional experience in your field(s) of expertise,
- have an excellent understanding of business principles and the market application of R&D projects and results,
- have an appreciation for the innovation, business landscape and emerging markets in your field of expertise and
- have a good understanding of current research developments and state-of-the-art in your field of expertise.
Our experts have a wide variety of profiles (from industry specialists and academics to private investors) working in all technological domains and markets. For us to assign you to the project application(s) that best match your expertise, ensure you provide us with plenty of details of your specialisation(s).
Our experts have already been evaluating projects for our Eurostars programme since 2008.